Sunday, April 13, 2008

Randomness

Chris is going to die when he sees this picture! John Evan has to do EVERYTHING Sydney does. So, when she dresses up he has to too! You can't see, but he has on high heels too! I think it is hillarious! The other day I put a tiny little bow in his hair cause he wanted it and Chris had a fit ! You have to pick and choose your battles, right? Speaking of battles.......
I was on the phone with Valoree the other day and John Evan got a role of Elmo wrapping paper. Well, he managed to pull of the plastic wrap and I figured, well it is keeping him quiet and I only pd $1.00 for it so oh well! He had fun!

MOMS Club brought us a beautiful basket filled with yummy fruit and a candle. Thanks MOMS Club for thinking of us during our loss! That was so sweet!
All of y'all know that cooking is not my thing. Not that I don't like it-it just does not seem to work out for me. So, Sydney and I made monkey bread for the first time and it was YUMMY! YAY for me!
John Evan's hair is officially curly! It curls up even more than this when he gets hot or it's rainy outside. I love it!
Valoree and I are bridesmaids in our friend, Angie's, wedding this summer. We went to David's Bridal today to see her wedding dress. It is SO beautiful! I am so excited about the wedding and so honored to be a part of it! Our dresses are pretty darn cute too!

Jenny, when are you going to e-mail me some pictures so I can post about your wedding?

7 comments:

Meghan said...

I have a picture of Joshua in the same dress and about the same age. That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Okay, too many comments. I think I was also on the phone with you when the dress thing took place. Chris isn't going to let me talk to you anymore:) I love that he is holding fast to his blanket and milk cup, too cute! I love love love his hair, too! Great job on the monkey bread! It looks soft, gooey and oh so yummy!
Valoree

heidi said...

does JE have a blanky? we are still big blanky fans at our house.
i love the dress picture. he just wants to be a sweet brother. a sweet brother with angelic curly hair.

Anonymous said...

pictures soon i promise...i have to learn how to make them small enough to email. i think the dress up is hilarious! richard took ballet when he was really young b/c he wanted to be with his twin sister amy who was taking it. his parents like to pull out the photo of him in his recital costume every once in a while. keep that pic of john evan for the future!!
jenny

Elizabeth said...

hilarious! That will be a GREAT picture to show future girlfriends...and my goodness, I want some of that monkey bread!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Luke's not the only one who likes to be in drag. Does JE like to carry a purse, too? I think it's so sweet that they love their sisters so much that they want to copy EVERYTHING they do. We miss ya'll. We'll be back home Thursday!

Jessica Anderson said...

So i know this is a really old post of yours, but john evan dressed up in a dress is so funny, i tried to put nixon in one and he just cried and cried till i took it off. but he made such a cute little girl. and What is Monkey Bread? It looks interesting..