Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nicole's visit

I was SO SO SO excited when I got an e-mail from Nicole that she was going to be in town. Nicole is a very good friend of mine from Germany that I met a couple of years ago through MOMS Club. Her and her family lived in Tuscaloosa while her husband worked at Mercedes. They currently live in Florida and live a "vacation" type life there complete with palm trees! Anyway, we were able to spend some time together at the park while they were in town. Nicole is one of my favorite people! She is very friendly, sweet, caring, a great mother, and most of all talented! The girl can do just about anything! She is the German Martha Stewart. She is awesome at scrapbooking-very creative-she made me a really beautiful little memory book for me to put pictures of Grandmother Ruby in and it was my favorite color -purple.
Another MOMS Club friend, Brandy, met us there too. Brandy is the mother of two with #3 on the way. She is a sweetheart too!

The kids under the sand table.....

Katie and John Evan

Nicole, me, and Brandy
Nicole and her daughters
Jenny and Fabienne

Brandy and her son Colby
Brandy's daughter Katie
Jenny
look at that beautiful hair!
Fabienne


Thank y'all for a great day! Nicole-I hope to see you again before y'all move back to Germany. We missed you Tammy!

No comments: