Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birmingham Zoo

Last Monday I met up with some friends and we went to the Birmingham Zoo. It was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time!
Kim and her daughters, Audrey Ragan and Sarah Madeline

Sydney and AR rode this HUGE camel. It cost $5.50 per person to make ONE small loop around! Crazy!



The Butterfly exhibit was pretty cool. There were tons of butterflys and some really pretty flowers.
Brushing the goats

ridind the elephant



Ava-Brooke and Amber

Sydney, JE, and AR in the butterfly house
We took swimsuits and let the kids play on the splashpad

JE raking poop in the goat's pen! HAHA!

Just some cute shots of the kids




How funny! He is actually looking at a bird here. I guess he was bored!







5 comments:

Ashley said...

It makes me so sad that you were in Birmingham but didn't see me. I know, I know...I was at work. Stupid work.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the picture of John Evan looking at the bird! So cute!
Valoree

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Love the pic of JE looking bored.

Mike Pulley said...

I love the picture of Sydney posing in the butterfly house! To bad my daughter was scared to death...
Tracy

Katy said...

Your kids are getting so grown up!! We loved going to the Birmingham Zoo; it's sad we haven't made it to the Albuquerque one yet. I love how you always have lots of pics!!