Wednesday, May 14, 2008

sick baby and b'day parties

Poor little John Evan was so sick last week. I took him to the Dr. and he said he had a viral infection. Which to me means they pretty much don't know what is wrong! Anyway, long story but ofcourse he got worse when we got home and his fever spiked way up that night. His cough was so bad that he would cry everytime he coughed. I just have to mention how obsessed John Evan is woth the movie "Cars". He LOVES IT! Unfortunatley, we have gotten in the habit of turning the DVD player on everytime we get in the car and JE wants to watch "Cars" over and over. Poor Sydney is so tired of it! He says, "I wanna watch race cars". It is so cute! Here is a sweet picture of the sick baby snuggling with Daddy and sister. We were invited to three b'day parties last weekend but only made it to 2. My friend, Adella's, little girl turned one. She had a cute little party out at Bama Belle park. Ofcourse I took a picture of the cake!
Taylor-the birthday girl.....
Sarah Madeline turned 3. She had a cute little lady bug party at her house. Here is Sydney hitting the pinata.
Birthday girl opening presents.

No comments: