Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there! I had a great one! I felt very emotional all day just thinking about how blessed I am. I have two wonderful, beautiful, healthy children! I sometimes feel overwhelmed at how much LOVE I have for them! It is amazing. Thank you Chris for working hard so that I can stay home with them and watch them grow everyday!

Saturday morning Karrie and I went and got pedicures.......


and when I got home this bike was waiting for me! Chris let Sydney pick it out so ofcourse it is purple. I was definately surprised by the gift! I have not ridden a "moving" bike in YEARS! So, it was definately a funny sight seeing me get up on it! I hope I get the hang of it soon! I also got 2 really sweet cards!
Thank you Chris, Sydney, and John Evan for a wonderful Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

A bike! How fun! I just told David how I wanted a bike so we could ride together...but we need to have an actual income before we go making purchases like that! So excited for you though!

Ashley said...

Happy Mother's Day! Missed seeing you at Mom's, but I'm sure you had a busy day.

Anonymous said...

I need a pedicure so bad! I don't think I could ride a bike anymore. I'll have to try sometime when I'm over there!
Valoree

Elizabeth said...

What a great mother's day gift! My sister is 23, 24 in June. I got the old looking genes, she the young ones. Her braces don't help the age factor at all either...